科技改變生活 · 科技引領未來
聽繪本請點擊下方音頻邊看繪本邊聽故事吧~~Myskateboardisold.我的滑板舊了。Itisbroken.它壞了。Ineedanewone.我需要一個新的。Itellmydad.我告訴了爸爸。Dadsays,"Youneedmone
聽繪本請點擊下方音頻
邊看繪本邊聽故事吧~~
My skateboard is old.
我的滑板舊了。
It is broken.
它壞了。
I need a new one.
我需要一個新的。
I tell my dad.
我告訴了爸爸。
Dad says, "You need money. Do you have any?"
爸爸說,“你需要錢。你有嗎?”
I get my money jar.
我拿來了我的儲蓄罐。
"How about this?"I ask.
“這個怎么樣?”我問。
"You need to save more money
for a skateboard," Dad says.
“要(買)滑板,你要存更多的錢,”爸爸說。
I say, "I will do chores and earn lots of money."
我說,“我會做家務來掙更多的錢。”
I make a list of chores that will make me money.
我列出了能讓我掙錢的家務活。
First, I feed the dog, but the bag is too big.
首先,我喂狗,但是(狗糧的)袋子太大了。
I empty the dishwasher,
我用完了洗潔精,
but the dishes are too heavy.
但是盤子太重了。
I clean my room.
我打掃房間。
Mom pays me some money.
媽媽付給我了一些錢。
I sell lemonade.
我賣檸檬汁。
I get more money.
我得到了更多的錢。
I save lots of money in my money jar.
我在儲蓄罐里存了好多錢。
Dad says, "You need a savings account."
爸爸說,“你需要一個儲蓄賬戶。”
Dad takes me to the bank.
爸爸帶我去銀行。
We see the manager.
我們見到了(銀行)經理。
Dad writes on some bank papers.
爸爸填了一些銀行單子。
I write my name.
我寫上了我的名字。
They take my money jar.
他們拿走了我的儲蓄罐。
I am upset.
我很難過。
Dad says, "Don't worry."
爸爸說,“不要擔心。”
They pour my money into a machine.
他們把錢倒進了一個機器。
It counts my money.
它能數錢。
I get a book.
我拿到了一本小冊子。
It tells me how much money I have.
上面寫著我共有多少錢。
"Hey,Dad," I ask.
“嘿,爸爸,”我問。
"Can I get a skateboard yet?"
“我現在能買滑板了嗎?”
Dad says, "Not yet. You must save more money."
爸爸說,“還不行。你必須存更多的錢。”
Every day I do chores to earn more money.
我每天都做家務來賺更多的錢。
Finally,
終于,
I save enough money for a new skateboard.
我存了足夠的錢來買一個新滑板。
But I don't want that anymore.
但是我不再想要了。
Now I want a Robot Dinosaur.
現在,我想要一個恐龍機器人。
I say, "Dad, I am so glad I saved my money!"
我說,“爸爸,可以存錢,我感到太高興了!”
李陽